Grace to You on
There is now a new way to listen to the “Grace to You” and “Gracia a Vosotros” broadcasts. Keeping with our goal of making John MacArthur's teaching ministry as widely available as possible, we're adding to our repertoire of radio and television, podcasts, streaming audio, and mobile apps the ability to listen to our broadcast by phone.
How Does It Work?
With a simple phone call you can hear the broadcast on demand. And as it is on our podcast, “Grace to You Weekend” will be available on Saturday and Sunday. For “Gracia a Vosotros,” the Friday broadcast will be repeated during the weekend. See the following table for the appropriate phone number to use:
||"Grace to You"
||"Gracia a Vosotros"
How Is It Different?
This free service uses calling minutes, not data. With the ubiquity of cell phones* and the growing popularity of unlimited calling plans with limited data, we hope this media option will be helpful for:
- Commuters who drive when the broadcast is not on the radio, and who don’t want to use their data plan to stream the broadcast;
- Those in areas where the broadcast is not available on radio and have limited or no access to a computer;
- Those without either smartphones or data plans;
- Many other situations where a phone call is more convenient than our other media options.
Where Is It Available?
While we hope to expand this service to other countries in the future, it is currently available only in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
* While this service does work from landlines, long-distance charges will apply.