"Unleashing God's truth one verse at a time" is not just the motto of Grace to You—it is the hallmark of John MacArthur's Bible-teaching ministry. Having taught through the New Testament, John has touched on virtually every theological and practical issue you'll grapple with as a Christian.
Foundations, Volume Two is a fast-paced crash course in some basics of Christian doctrine, belief, and practice. It's a "best of" study covering:
- salvation and the story of the prodigal son
- slavery to Christ
- God's judgment on nations that abandon Him
- how to miss out on heaven
- a high-altitude tour of Revelation
- the purpose of trials
- how to make hard decisions easy
- keeping a pure mind
- principles for wise parenting
- the importance of local-church membership
These are key lessons on some riveting subjects that provide a foundation for growth in your Christian life.