For years, the spiritual lives of countless men and women all over the world have been strengthened with the help of The MacArthur Study Bible. This all-in-one spiritual library contains John MacArthur’s personal study notes below the full-length Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight. These notes are based on John’s verse-by-verse approach to the Bible and nearly forty years of careful study. John’s goal is to let the Bible speak for itself—nothing more, nothing less.
The MacArthur Study Bible is an invaluable resource for your library. It can transform your personal time in God’s Word by clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
- Complete English Standard Version Bible text
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes from John MacArthur
- More than 140 two-color maps, charts, timelines, and illustrations
- Introductions to each Bible book
- Index to key biblical doctrines
- Over 80,000 cross-references
- Extensive concordance
- A section of full-color maps
- Bible reading plans
- Concise articles on “How We Got the Bible” and “Introduction to the Bible”
- Dimensions: 9.5”x7”
- Text size: 8.7 point <li