For years, the spiritual lives of countless men and women all over the world have been strengthened with the help of The MacArthur Study Bible. This all-in-one spiritual library contains John MacArthur’s personal study notes below the full-length Bible text. Virtually every Scripture has a matching study note with detailed information, explanation, and helpful insight. These notes are based on John’s verse-by-verse approach to the Bible and nearly forty years of careful study. John’s goal is to let the Bible speak for itself—nothing more, nothing less.
The MacArthur Study Bible is an invaluable resource for your library. It can transform your personal time in God’s Word by clarifying difficult passages, bringing unseen cultural and historical details to life, and helping you understand and apply biblical truth.
- Complete New American Standard Bible text (Updated Edition)
- Nearly 25,000 explanatory notes
- Introductions to each Bible book
- Extensive concordance
- Overview of theology
- Index to key biblical doctrines
- Thorough cross-references
- Concise articles on “How We Got the Bible” and “Introduction to the Bible”
- Maps, charts, timelines, and much more!
- Dimensions: 9.5”x7”
- Text size: 11 point
- Note size: 9 point