Click here to read this booklet free of charge.
Many of the interpersonal problems Christians face eventually boil down to one issue: forgiveness. But even when you’re committed to the general biblical principles of forgiveness, applying those concepts to specific situations isn’t always easy. A practical pursuit of rubber-meets-road forgiveness raises some difficult questions:
- Does forgiving really mean forgetting?
- When is restitution appropriate?
- What if I have good reason to believe someone’s “repentance” is a sham?
- What if I’m still hurting? Should I wait to forgive until I can be honest about it?
- What if I can’t forgive myself?
In Answering the Hard Questions About Forgiveness, John MacArthur tackles those questions and more, giving you practical, biblical insights for pursuing real forgiveness and reconciliation in your relationships.