The Christian life is warfare—spiritual warfare—and your enemy is real, powerful, and cunning. You can’t afford to be ignorant of Satan’s schemes, but you don’t have to be afraid. God has given you the intel, the weapons, the protection, and the marching orders you need to triumph.
In The Believer’s Armor, John MacArthur takes you verse by verse through Ephesians 6:10–24, helping you know your enemy and grasp the divine resources that are crucial to withstanding him. This study guide includes questions at the end of each section to help facilitate deeper study, discussion, and application—making it an ideal resource for either your personal or group study. It’s also the perfect companion to The Believer’s Armor audio series, which you can listen to free of charge at gty.org or via the Grace to You app.
Find out what it means to “be strong in the Lord,” and make sure you’re prepared to stand firm against the enemy of your soul.
At a glance:
- Softcover study guide
- Perfect for individual or group study
- What’s inside:
- Essential material from the corresponding audio series, arranged into helpful outlines
- Thoughtful questions to help facilitate deeper study, discussion, and application
- High quality, bleed-resistant paper, with plenty of room for taking notes
- Useful as a standalone resource—or as a companion guide to the corresponding audio series.
About the series:
Back in the 1980s, Grace to You produced more than a hundred study guides like this one—paperback booklets that corresponded to the sermon series aired on Grace to You. Those original study guides have long been out of print, but the new Verse by Verse with John MacArthur series revives those popular Bible study tools for a new generation.