There’s a reason soldiers go through boot camp before they’re deployed into combat. Thorough training in the basics helps protect them in battle, builds stamina to stay in the fight, and gives them the necessary tools to achieve victory over the enemy.
John MacArthur’s time-tested study Spiritual Boot Camp takes you through four lessons in the Christian disciplines necessary for spiritual growth—essentials that can mean the difference between victory and defeat. In this booklet, you’ll find practical instruction for studying your Bible, communicating the gospel to others, praying more effectively, and using your spiritual gifts. This volume also includes questions at the end of each section to help facilitate deeper study, discussion, and application—making it an ideal resource for either your personal or group study. It’s also the perfect companion to the Spiritual Boot Camp audio series.
Whether you’re a new believer or a seasoned veteran, Spiritual Boot Camp will help fortify your foundation in the biblical basics, equipping you to be a good soldier of Christ.
At a glance:
- Softcover study guide
- Perfect for individual or group study
- What’s inside:
- Essential material from the corresponding audio series, arranged into helpful outlines
- Thoughtful questions to help facilitate deeper study, discussion, and application
- High quality, bleed-resistant paper, with plenty of room for taking notes
- Useful as a standalone resource—or as a companion guide to the corresponding audio series.
About the series:
Back in the 1980s, Grace to You produced more than a hundred study guides like this one—paperback booklets that corresponded to the sermon series aired on Grace to You. Those original study guides have long been out of print, but the new Verse by Verse with John MacArthur series revives those popular Bible study tools for a new generation.